Monday, June 3, 2013

LIARS AND THIEFS

I am 99.9% sure the guy doing this doesn’t read what I write! I don’t really care. Whoever is going around MY neighborhood breaking into houses, terrorizing MY friends and neighbors is about to have a world of hurt laid upon them. I don’t think you realize sir/mam that you are pushing a neighborhood full of country folk, civil servants, and veterans. This is not a group of people to be messed with. Soon enough your luck WILL run out. You will either be caught by the authorities (if you’re lucky) or you are going to step into someone’s home that WILL shoot you. I don’t wish harm on anyone but I’m not going to loose sleep over someone that TAKES from those that EARN! Get a job and be a productive member to society. Your going nowhere as it is and will end up in the same place when you’re done. You want to take something from me? Come and get it! I’m only letting you leave my house with one of two things, a Bible or bullet! YOUR CHOICE! Lord I miss the days when you could leave the house unlocked and wide open while you went two blocks down to your friends house for an hour or two! Thanks for ruining a feeling of joy and safety in MY neighborhood! I can’t wait to see you in BUSTED MAGAZINE! LOWLIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment